Is it possible to forward WhatsApp videos without downloading? Yes, it’s possible. Before that let’s see why you need to know this WhatsApp trick.
Why Forward Whatsapp Videos Without Downloading?
You may have watched a WhatsApp video earlier, and the same video was forwarded to you by your friend. But now you know that this sent video is the same that you watched a few days earlier (you can know it by seeing the video thumbnail). Suppose now you want to send this received video (which you haven’t downloaded yet) to others. So it makes no sense in downloading the video and forwarding rather than just forward the video without downloading.
Whenever you forward a video (or any file) to many friends or groups, the same video gets saved in your internal storage for that many times. Suppose you forwarded a video to 5 groups and 3 of your friends, then that video will be saved in your phone storage for eight times, and you don’t want this to happen. So you can utilize this trick to send WhatsApp videos without downloading.
How to Forward WhatsApp Videos Without Downloading:
So how exactly can we forward WhatsApp video without viewing it? For this, we will utilize WhatsApp Web. For forwarding videos, we can use a desktop or even mobile.
Forward WhatsApp video through desktop:
- Open http://web.whatsapp.com from any browser.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, click on options menu at top right and choose WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code on the desktop, and you will get logged into WhatsApp web.
- Now open any video in WhatsApp web. At the top, you will find a forward icon. Click on the icon and forward it to as many people as you want. The video will be forwarded.
Forward WhatsApp video using mobile:
Here you require two mobile phones. Suppose you have your WhatsApp account in phone-1.
- Open Google Chrome in phone-2 and go to http://web.whatsapp.com.
- Now click on options menu at the top and click on Request Desktop Site. You will see a page asking you to scan QR Code.
- Open WhatsApp in phone-1, click on options menu at top right and choose WhatsApp Web. The phone camera will open.
- Now scan the QR Code of phone-2 using phone-1. You will automatically get logged into your WhatsApp account in phone-2.
- Rest is the same procedure as described in Sending WhatsApp Video Through Desktop above.
Any issues? Please comment below. You may also like to read on how to use multiple Whatsapp accounts in any android phone. Not just two, but really multiple accounts.