- 1 What is DU view app?
- 2 Can I watch du TV online?
- 3 How can I check my du subscription?
- 4 How can I watch Indian TV shows in Dubai?
- 5 How can I stop du daily data?
- 6 What is the use of du app?
- 7 How much does OSN cost?
- 8 How do I subscribe to eLife TV?
- 9 How can I watch TV in Dubai?
- 10 How do I register for Du view?
- 11 What is DU customer number?
What is DU view app?
du View 4+ Now du home services subscribers can enjoy many of their favourite channels on their mobile device, wherever they are. du View can be used by everyone in the family, so everybody can watch their favourite programme, whether they have control over the TV remote or not.
Can I watch du TV online?
With du View for Xbox One you will have access to the View Anywhere service from the comfort of your home. View Anywhere will allow du TV subscribers to watch a selection of TV channels + Watch now your favourites shows on your Xbox One.
How can I check my du subscription?
The number to remember for our prepaid services. Check your balance and access many prepaid services!
How can I watch Indian TV shows in Dubai?
The most popular Indian TV channels in UAE include Zee TV, Star Plus, Life OK, Sony TV, Maa TV, UTV Movies, Zing, M-Tunes, Colors TV and PTC Punjabi among others. The channels can be accessed in UAE through YuppTV.
How can I stop du daily data?
- Dial *135*7# OR *135*5#
- Choose “5” -> Data offers.
- Choose “3” -> Daily data bundles.
- Choose “1” -> For daily data bundles.
- Choose “2” -> To unsubscribe from the current bundles.
- Choose “1” -> To confirm unsubscription.
What is the use of du app?
Latest version. DU Recorder is an app that lets you record a video of whatever is happening in your Android’s screen. The best part is that once you’ve recorded the video you can also edit it using the an editing tool that’s been included in the app.
How much does OSN cost?
It starts at 35 aed/month and goes up from there if you want everything the normal OSN offer as well as its streaming service. If you sign up for an annual subscription you get it for $89.99/yr. or 330 aed/year, that’s a saving of 90 aed per year.
How do I subscribe to eLife TV?
How does it work?
- To subscribe go to: Channel 195 for eLife Arabia. Channel 196 for eLife Asiana. Channel 197 for eLife Western. Channel 198 for eLife Pinoy.
- Click on Subscribe and then enter you PIN.
How can I watch TV in Dubai?
Decide on channel preferences and choose a cable provider.
- For eLife TV bundles, visit an Etisalat office or etisalat.ae for details.
- Technician will come to your house to install box, cables, dish (if required).
- Buy additional decoder for extra sports channels.
- Pay installation charge and monthly subscription charge.
How do I register for Du view?
Visit www.du.ae/myaccount from your device. Click on the ‘Register’ button either from the bottom of the page or from the navigation bar on the right-side. Enter your mobile, landline or account number and the CAPTCHA* code. You can find your account number on your bill.
What is DU customer number?
Qatari subscription service beIN Sports is the only way to watch the Euros in the UAE, as it is in many other Middle Eastern countries. People who live in New Zealand will need a Sky New Zealand subscription to watch Euro 2021 in the country.