- 1 How do I reset my Comcast remote control?
- 2 How do I program my xfinity xr2 remote?
- 3 Where is the Setup button on xfinity remote?
- 4 What are the codes for xfinity remote?
- 5 Why is my TV not responding to the remote?
- 6 How do you pair a remote to a TV?
- 7 How do I pair my Xfinity XR15 remote with my TV?
- 8 What do you do when your Comcast remote won’t change channels?
- 9 What are the ABCD buttons on my Xfinity Remote?
- 10 What do you do when your remote won’t change channels?
- 11 How do you find out your TV code?
- 12 What is the Samsung TV code for Xfinity remote?
- 13 How do I get my Xfinity remote to control my TV volume?
How do I reset my Comcast remote control?
Factory Reset the Xfinity Voice Remote without a Setup Button (XR15)
- Press and hold the A (triangle) and D (diamond) buttons at the same time for three seconds until the status light changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink blue three times to indicate that the remote was reset.
How do I program my xfinity xr2 remote?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
Remotes Without Setup Buttons Make sure it is on the right input for your TV Box. On your remote, press and hold the Setup button. If you don’t have a setup button you can press and hold the Xfinity and Info(i) buttons together. The LED at the top of the remote will change from red to green.
What are the codes for xfinity remote?
What are my Xfinity Codes?
- 5 digits Xfinity Universal Remote Codes. 10000. 10178. 10812. 11291. 10036. 10019. 10434. 11704. 11704. 10030.
- 4 digits Xfinity Remote Control Codes. 0497. 0030. 0056.
Why is my TV not responding to the remote?
A remote control that will not respond or control your TV usually means low batteries. Make sure you are pointing the remote at the TV. There also may be something interfering with the signal such as other electronics, certain types of lighting, or something blocking the TV remote sensor.
How do you pair a remote to a TV?
Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control. Select Settings. The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth or Activate button.
- Select Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth.
- Select Voice Remote Control — Activate button.
How do I pair my Xfinity XR15 remote with my TV?
Pair the XR15 Remote to a TV While the TV is on, press and hold the xfinity and Mute buttons on the remote together for five seconds until the remote light at the top changes from red to green. Enter the first five-digit code listed for the TV manufacturer.
What do you do when your Comcast remote won’t change channels?
How To Get The Xfinity Remote To Start Changing Channels Again
- Check if your remote is still connected.
- Disconnect and reconnect the remote.
- Check if the remote is the right model.
- Change out the batteries.
- Contact support.
By default, the A key is Help, the B key is Day-, the C key is Day+ and the D key is Descriptive Video Service (DVS) on/off. You can set these buttons to replay, go to Xfinity On Demand, jump ahead 24 hours in the On-Screen Guide and more.
What do you do when your remote won’t change channels?
Remote control won’t change TV channels
- Make sure there are no obstacles between the remote and your TV.
- Move closer to the TV and make sure the remote is pointed directly at the TV’s front panel.
- Make sure the batteries are installed correctly.
- Try fresh batteries.
How do you find out your TV code?
Find the code Go to Settings. Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV.
What is the Samsung TV code for Xfinity remote?
Taken from the Comcast Custom DVR 3-Device universal remote manual, the codes for Samsung LCD televisions are 10812, 10766 and 10814. The codes for all other Samsung televisions are 10060, 10812, 10702, 10179, 10030, 10766, 10814, 11060 and 11903.
How do I get my Xfinity remote to control my TV volume?
Press and hold Xfinity and Mute buttons together for 5 seconds until the LED turns GREEN. Using the digit keys on the remote, enter the code shown in the CodeFinder tool found on this page. Test the remote to confirm that it controls your TV Power and Volume functions as expected.