- 1 How do I edit programs on my TI-84?
- 2 How do you make a program on a TI-84 Plus?
- 3 Where is the edit button on TI-84?
- 4 What language does TI-84 use?
- 5 How do you close programs on TI-84?
- 6 How do you get symbols on a TI 84?
- 7 How do I play games on my TI 84 Plus?
- 8 How do you name a list on TI-84 Plus CE?
How do I edit programs on my TI-84?
Editing a program on the TI-84 Plus
- Press [PRGM] and the right-arrow key and press the number of the program or use the up- and down-arrow keys to highlight the program you want to edit.
- Edit the program.
- Press [2nd][MODE] to save the program and return to the Home screen.
How do you make a program on a TI-84 Plus?
Step 1. Turn on your TI-84 Plus CE and press the [PRGM] key. Select NEW using the arrow keys. Select Create New by pressing [ENTER].
Press the TI-84’s “Stat” button. Press the “Enter” button to select the “Edit” option from the “Stat” menu. The “Stat List Editor” menu will appear. Use the TI-84’s arrow buttons to move to either the “L1” or “L2” column in the “Stat List Editor.”
What language does TI-84 use?
Any TI graphing calculator can be programmed using a language called TI-Basic. For the TI-84 Plus family and TI-Nspire CX, TI provides free lessons that teach you how to code on your calculator. These lessons walk you through the programming editor on the calculator.
How do you close programs on TI-84?
To stop a program on your TI-84 Plus calculator while it is executing, press [ON]. You are then confronted with the ERROR: BREAK error message that gives you the option to QUIT the execution of the program. The control command Stop is added to a program when you want to terminate the program before it reaches the end.
How do you get symbols on a TI 84?
All you have to do is press the [up arrow] once you enter the catalog and the calculator will take you to the bottom of the list. If you don’t see the symbol you are looking for right away, just keep scrolling up and you will eventually run into the one you are looking for.
How do I play games on my TI 84 Plus?
Grab your trusty TI – 84 Plus CE and press the [prgm] button, then select the game you want to play by pressing enter. To launch the game on your calculator, press enter again. That’s it! You should now see the game load up on your calculator and ready to play.
How do you name a list on TI-84 Plus CE?
Press the “2nd” and “INS” button once the cursor is over the list you are about to rename.