- 1 How do I download shows from BBC iPlayer?
- 2 Why can’t I get BBC iPlayer on my tablet?
- 3 Where is the download button on BBC iPlayer?
- 4 Is BBC iPlayer free on tablet?
- 5 Can you download and save from BBC iPlayer?
- 6 Can you watch BBC iPlayer on 2 devices?
- 7 Can I get iPlayer on my tablet?
- 8 How do I put BBC iPlayer on my Samsung tablet?
- 9 How do I get BBC iPlayer on my Samsung tablet?
- 10 Why won’t my BBC iPlayer downloads Play?
- 11 Why can’t I download films on iPlayer?
- 12 Why can’t I download iPlayer Programmes on my IPAD?
- 13 Is BBC iPlayer free on WiFi?
- 14 How can I watch BBC on my tablet?
- 15 Do you have to pay for BBC iPlayer?
How do I download shows from BBC iPlayer?
Watch your favourite shows anywhere
- Check if you need to uninstall any previous versions of the Downloads app.
- Install the Downloads app using the button below.
- After installation, visit bbc.co.uk/iplayer.
- Find programmes you’d like to download on the iPlayer website, and click the download link for the programme.
Why can’t I get BBC iPlayer on my tablet?
Android: try clearing the app cache & data Go to: Settings > Apps > BBC iPlayer and select the Clear Cache option. To clear the app data entirely, select Clear Data on the same page. Then sign back in and try playing a programme.
You’ll find the download option underneath the playback area. Note: If you want to download a signed programme or a programme with audio description, make sure you’ve selected the correct version of the programme.
Is BBC iPlayer free on tablet?
Tablets are perfect for watching catchup TV and streaming films. You don’t even need to pay – for example, the BBC iPlayer app is free to use, so long as you’re a UK license fee payer. We show you how to install and use the BBC iPlayer app on an Android tablet or smartphone.
Can you download and save from BBC iPlayer?
On compatible mobiles and tablets, you can download programmes using the BBC iPlayer app. Just tap Download underneath the episode you want to download. Have a look at the following page for advice on downloading programmes on your mobile or tablet: How do I download programmes on a mobile or tablet?
Can you watch BBC iPlayer on 2 devices?
Yes, on most TVs you can. Here’s how: Open the BBC iPlayer app and sign in to your own account. Click the Switch User icon at the top right of the screen.
Can I get iPlayer on my tablet?
BBC iPlayer is available on compatible Amazon Fire, Android, and iOS mobile and tablet devices.
How do I put BBC iPlayer on my Samsung tablet?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Search for BBC iPlayer.
- Select the Install button on the screen and the app should begin to download straight away.
- Once downloaded you’ll be given the option to Open: tap this to bring you straight to the BBC iPlayer app.
How do I get BBC iPlayer on my Samsung tablet?
How Do I get the BBC iPlayer on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the Search bar.
- Enter BBC iPlayer.
- Tap the BBC iPlayer from the list.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to accept the permissions.
- The BBC iPlayer will now begin downloading onto your device.
Why won’t my BBC iPlayer downloads Play?
Make sure you’re using the latest version of the BBC iPlayer Downloads application. Open the application, go to Settings, and click Check for Updates. Use the Retry button. This will attempt to fix the download (without downloading it anew).
Why can’t I download films on iPlayer?
The programme has only just been made available to stream If a programme has only become available in the past few minutes, there may be a delay in processing the download files. This is most likely if the programme was broadcast live or close to live (recently recorded) and the files could not be prepared in advance.
Why can’t I download iPlayer Programmes on my IPAD?
Seeing a Download Failed message on the BBC iPlayer or BBC iPlayer Kids app on your mobile or tablet? Close the app completely and then re-open it. For some people, this has allowed the download to complete in full. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
Is BBC iPlayer free on WiFi?
BBC iPlayer is a free service but remember your mobile operator may charge for the data you use on their network.
How can I watch BBC on my tablet?
Android: Android 5.0 or above (available from the Google Play Store) On the BBC iPlayer app for mobiles and tablets, you can:
- play on-demand programmes via WiFi or mobile data.
- play live TV channels via WiFi or mobile data.
- download on-demand programmes via WiFi or mobile data.
Do you have to pay for BBC iPlayer?
You need to be covered by a TV Licence (including a free over 75 TV Licence) if you download or watch BBC programmes on BBC iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand. If you are not licensed, you risk prosecution and a fine of up to £1,000* plus any legal costs and/or compensation you may be ordered to pay.