- 1 How do I get a free Stan account?
- 2 How do I get my 3 month free Stan?
- 3 How can I get Stan for free without a credit card?
- 4 Is Stan free on Telstra TV?
- 5 What is better Stan or Netflix?
- 6 How can you pay for Stan?
- 7 How do I cancel Stan free trial?
- 8 Is Stan sport free?
- 9 Is Foxtel now free?
- 10 How do I create a profile on Stan?
- 11 How do I get Stan on my TV?
- 12 Is Stan worth getting?
- 13 How do I activate Stan on my TV?
How do I get a free Stan account?
Head to stan.com.au. Enter your email address and click Start your free trial. Choose the Stan subscription plan for you and click Continue. Enter your personal details, set up a password and agree to the Ts and Cs.
How do I get my 3 month free Stan?
If you are an eligible Telstra Plus Silver or Gold customer, you will received an offer which you can take up via your Telstra TV or the Telstra Hub portal. By following the prompts to sign up to the Stan Offer, you will receive unlimited access to Stan’s Standard subscription plan for three or six months.
How can I get Stan for free without a credit card?
You can’t. Stan requires you to provide a valid payment method (Credit/Debit Car or Paypal) in order to create the account. Even for the “Free Trial”.
Is Stan free on Telstra TV?
Sign up for your free trial where we’ll give you full and unlimited access to awesome content with no lock in contracts.
What is better Stan or Netflix?
Netflix has the clear lead when it comes to breadth of content, boasting an impressive 1156 TV shows and 2724 movies currently available to watch. This beats out Netflix’s closest competitor Stan by a factor of 4:1 on TV shows and over 2:1 on movies.
How can you pay for Stan?
Stan accepts all major Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal and Stan Gift Cards. Additionally, if you were to sign up to Stan on the Apple TV, you could use your iTunes account and pay for Stan using iTunes Gift Cards.
How do I cancel Stan free trial?
Hover your mouse over your profile in the top right corner and select Manage Account. Then locate the Cancel your subscription option under Subscription Information and follow the prompts. Your service will not end right away – it will cease at the end of your last billed period.
Is Stan sport free?
Stan Sport is the only place to watch every match. Enjoy ad-free, live and on demand, with exclusive extended coverage and analysis powered by the award-winning team behind the Wide World of Sports. The Sport add-on will be available for $10 a month, with a 7 day free trial.
Is Foxtel now free?
Foxtel Now is available for new customers to trial for free with no obligation. Sign up to the free trial when you register online. If you find Foxtel Now isn’t for you, simply cancel online through My Account before the end of the trial period and we will remove your access at the end of your trial.
How do I create a profile on Stan?
- Head to stan.com.au using a web browser and click on Manage Account.
- On the right hand side of the screen, select the Profiles tab.
- Select the Add Profile button above the Profile list.
- Enter a Profile name, and set the restriction levels by clicking the options.
- Select Create Profile.
How do I get Stan on my TV?
Here are the steps you need to follow to stream Stan from your device or browser to your TV:
- Plug Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi as your device or computer.
- Open Stan from your device or browser.
- Select the content you want to watch.
Is Stan worth getting?
Stan certainly does not fail to impress. Costing a mere $10/month for SD streaming and with a wide array of great viewing options, the video streaming service provides good value and is worth giving a try. You can now try out Stan for free with their latest 30 day free trial offer!
How do I activate Stan on my TV?
Activate your Stan account on the Big Screen
- Launch the Stan app on your Smart TV, media player or gaming console.
- Open the Menu on the Stan app on your Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- Navigate to TV Log In.
- Enter the code presented your TV screen in the box and select Activate Device.