- 1 How do I set my alarm com thermostat?
- 2 How do I connect my thermostat to the alarm com app?
- 3 How do I override my alarm com thermostat?
- 4 What is auto mode thermostat?
- 5 What devices work with alarm com?
- 6 How do I download the alarm com app?
- 7 When would you remove the jumper from an alarm COM smart thermostat?
- 8 Can I use alarm com thermostat without monitoring?
- 9 How do I reset my alarm com?
- 10 How do I turn off alarm COM smart thermostat?
- 11 What does System Protect mean thermostat?
How do I set my alarm com thermostat?
Configure Thermostat Schedules – Alarm.com
- Click the Temperature setting icon on the schedule.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the temperature setting to set the interval to.
- If Custom is selected, click the temperature arrows to set the Custom temperature for that interval.
- Click Ok.
How do I connect my thermostat to the alarm com app?
To connect your Alarm.com thermostat to your security system, simply download one of Alarm.com’s apps. You’ll then be given the option to add a new device to your network for monitoring.
How do I override my alarm com thermostat?
- Press. to put the thermostat into Off mode.
- Once in Off mode, press and hold. on the Smart Thermostat until a version displays.
- Once the version displays, press and hold.
- When RST clears from the thermostat display, the thermostat is reset to factory default configurations.
What is auto mode thermostat?
AUTO means that the fan turns on automatically only when your system is heating or cooling air. Once the thermostat reaches the desired temperature, the entire system shuts off until the next cycle. ON means that the fan is constantly on and blowing air when your HVAC system is not heating or cooling air.
What devices work with alarm com?
Any system with an Alarm.com Communicator can be used with the Alarm.com service. Any programmed sensors and Z-Wave smart home devices will also show up on Alarm.com. Nearly all devices used with an Alarm.com-compatible system will work with Alarm.com.
How do I download the alarm com app?
To download the alarm.com app for your Droid, for example, visit the Android Market and search for “Alarm.com.” Once you have found the Alarm.com application tap on the button that says “free” and then “install” to download and install the app.
When would you remove the jumper from an alarm COM smart thermostat?
Without the jumper, only the RH or RC side will receive power. Some older systems have two different R wires – one for RC, and on for RH. In this case, we need to remove the jumper so that the left and right terminals are independently powered.
Can I use alarm com thermostat without monitoring?
Yes, users can use the 2Gig GoControl alarm and home management system without monitoring.
How do I reset my alarm com?
Press the reset button and hold it. The light should flash red, green, red, green. Continue holding it until the light turns solid red and then turns off (about 15 seconds). After the light turns off you can release the reset button and unplug the power for 10 seconds to complete the reset.
How do I turn off alarm COM smart thermostat?
1. Set the thermostat to OFF mode. 2. Press and hold the exclude button on the Z-Wave controller.
What does System Protect mean thermostat?
System Protect is a 5-minute delay prior to calling for heating or cooling to protect the system from short cycling. It is only applied if the thermostat has detected an unexpected relay state internal to the thermostat during a call. System Protect is intended to cover rare cases of power issues with the HVAC system.