How do you program a trilogy lock?
So here’s how to change your Trilogy lock master code:
- Step 1: Enter your current master code and hit the AL button on your lock’s keypad.
- Step 2: Press number 1 and then press the AL button.
- Step 3: Press the AL button again and enter the same new code.
- Step 4: Enter your new master code to see if it opens the door.
How do I change the code on my dl2700?
Press a new Manager Code using the same number of digits as the (new) Master Code. A 6-beep acknowl- edgement (with a red LED) will sound. Wait 5 seconds for lock to re-lock. For example, if you want to add a Manager Code of “33333” in location 00, [Press the (new) Master Code]; 00; 33333.
How do I reset my dl2700 alarm lock?
- Remove the battery cover (located on the inside housing assembly) and unplug the battery. Press and hold the AL key for 5 seconds, then release.
- Reconnect the battery plug, wait 1 second, then press and hold the AL key for 5 seconds. Press the default factory Master Code (1 2 3 4 5).
- Step 2B:
- Step 2C: