How do I set the clock on my car radio?
Base Radio Press the clock button until the hours digits start to flash. Turn the tuning knob — the knob in the upper right corner with the musical note icon — clockwise or counterclockwise until the desired hour appears in the display. Press the clock button again and the minutes digits will flash.
How do I set the clock on a Pioneer WMA mp3?
After getting the desired time press the clock button in the upper left corner. Then while pressing and holding down the clock button press the number 2 fm preset button to set the minutes. To cancel settings press band or holding down audio until the unit.
How do I set the time on a digital compact disc?
How do I set the clock on my single CD player?
- Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
- Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears.
- Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
How do I reset my Sony car stereo?
How to Reset a Sony Car Stereo
- Turn the power off to the stereo with the “on/off” or “power” button on the upper left of the faceplate of the stereo.
- Remove the faceplate by pressing the “Open” button on the upper right of the faceplate.
- Use a ballpoint pen to press the “reset” button.