How do you program DSC time?
Press 1 to Select Time and Date programming. If you have a Full Message LCD Keypad (PK5500), use the < or > keys to scroll to the menu option and press * Using the number keys, enter the time (in HH:MM format) and date (in MM:DD:YY format) Press the # Key to exit programming.
How do I turn off my DSC alarm without the code?
You can turn off or power down your home alarm system by disconnecting its backup battery and then unplugging the transformer for the device from the wall outlet. You can confirm that the panel has been powered down by checking its touchscreen or keypad and making sure that it is blank.
What is the master code for DSC alarm?
The default master code is 1234. The master code is automatically assigned to user number 40. The master code is the first user code that comes programmed on the panel and it cannot be deleted, but it can and should be changed. The master code allows you to do quite a few things on the alarm system.
How do you set an alarm on ADT?
To set this alarm at night:
- Shut and lock all of the doors in your home. Close and lock all windows.
- Go to your ADT alarm. Key in your security code.
- Press “Instant” (which also doubles as the number “7” key.) Wait for the alarm to beep three times and the “Armed” LED light to turn red.
Is DSC a good alarm system?
DSC wireless systems are a very good DIY choice for a professional security system, but like all professional grade systems DSC themselves do not offer end user technical support.
How do I power cycle my DSC alarm?
How to Reset a DSC Alarm After the Power Has Been Off
- Open the access door on the unit.
- Press and hold the “RESET” key for 2 seconds.
- Press the buttons “*72” if the alarm does not reset after pressing the RESET button.
- Check the sensors if it still does not turn off.