- 1 What is lightning framework?
- 2 How do you set up lightning?
- 3 What programming language is used for Salesforce?
- 4 How do you customize your home screen lightning?
- 5 Is lightning MVC a framework?
- 6 What is the difference between a page layout and a lightning page?
- 7 What are two key benefits of lightning service setup?
- 8 How do I set up Salesforce lightning?
- 9 How do I setup a service console?
- 10 Where do you put Salesforce codes?
- 11 Which is better Python or Salesforce?
- 12 Do Salesforce developers actually write code?
- 13 How do you add lightning page to App?
- 14 How do I create a custom lightning page template?
What is lightning framework?
How do you set up lightning?
Salesforce Lightning UI Setup
- Click on the gear icon at the top right of your Salesforce Lightning page.
- Click on Setup from the dropdown.
- Navigate to Settings > Company Settings on the left hand side nav bar and click on My Domain.
- Here, you’ll be able to see if you’ve set up a custom domain.
What programming language is used for Salesforce?
To start coding in Salesforce using its programming language Apex (custom code) and Visualforce (user interface) you should start with Java. Java is a programming language that is widely used over multiple platforms and operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
How do you customize your home screen lightning?
Customize the Home Page
- From Setup, enter Lightning App in the Quick Find box and select Lightning App Builder.
- Click New.
- Select Home Page, then Next.
- Assign the label Support Home Page, then click Next.
- Click the Standard Home Page template.
- Click Finish.
Is lightning MVC a framework?
Though the Lightning Component framework adopts the MVC paradigm, it is a true component-based framework first.
What is the difference between a page layout and a lightning page?
Lightning page layouts are specific to Lightning Experience, while standard page layouts are more “classic” oriented, however, will display in LEX. The highlights panel contains key record fields, and is the only part of a record page that you can’t customize using the page layout editor.
What are two key benefits of lightning service setup?
5 Quick Benefits Salesforce Lightning Console Has for Customer Service Agents
- Work with Many Records Simultaneously.
- View Most Recently Used Tabs and Bookmarks.
- Resize Pinned Lists to See More Information.
- Navigate More Quickly Using Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Component Rearrangement and Customization.
How do I set up Salesforce lightning?
Look at the top of any Salesforce page.
- If you’re using Lightning Experience, click., then select Setup Home.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic and you see Setup in the user interface header, click it.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic and you don’t see Setup in the header, click your name, then select Setup.
How do I setup a service console?
To enable the service console:
- On the Salesforce Setup page, navigate to Administer > Manage Users > Users.
- Click the Edit link for the desired user.
- Select the Service Cloud User checkbox; then click Save.
- In the Search box, search for Apps and click on the Apps link.
- Select the Console option and then click Next.
Where do you put Salesforce codes?
There are only two places you can write code in Salesforce:
- Sandbox – most people will want to code here! Sandboxes are developer-friendly copies of your normal org and they’re easy to create.
- Developer Edition – if you don’t have an instance of Salesforce to call home, you can practice here.
Which is better Python or Salesforce?
As others explained Salesforce is CRM tool where you can customise it to your firm or clients firm needs. Python is a programming language where you can build anything from scratch. If you are looking for a carrier, I suggest you to take Salesforce. I feel that it has more scope than python.
Do Salesforce developers actually write code?
Yes, unlike any other developer, they do write code. Salesforce Developers us Object Oriented programming language called APEX. Apex is quite similar to Java and it seems inspired by java only. There is Visualforce to design front end elements, it is similar to web design HTML and CSS.
How do you add lightning page to App?
Add Your App Page to Lightning Experience and the Salesforce Mobile App
- Click Activation.
- Don’t change the app name.
- Change the icon to the blue lightning bolt icon.
- Keep the tab’s visibility open to all users.
- Click the Lightning Experience tab.
- Select the Sales app, and click Add page to app.
How do I create a custom lightning page template?
It’s either a template, or it’s not.
- Build the Template Component Structure. A custom template is an Aura component bundle that should include at least a.
- Configure Template Regions and Components in the Design Resource.
- (Optional) Add a Template Image.