- 1 How do I ask for program help?
- 2 Where can I ask programming questions?
- 3 How do you get answers to coding questions?
- 4 What questions do you need to answer in developing a program concept?
- 5 What is the difference between coding and programming?
- 6 Where can I ask questions online?
- 7 How do you make a question in Python?
- 8 What is output of following code?
- 9 Does chegg help with programming?
- 10 What are the basic programming concepts?
- 11 What are some coding questions?
- 12 What should be included in a software question?
How do I ask for program help?
Here are some guidelines:
- Do some research first. Before you can find a solution, you need to know how to describe the problem you’re having.
- Be specific. When asking your question, be specific.
- Repeat. When people start responding with solutions, try them.
- Document and share. Be sure to pay it forward.
- Other guides.
Where can I ask programming questions?
8 Web-Services, Where You Can Ask All Your Programming Questions
- Stack Overflow. Stack Overflow is the largest, and the most popular online community for programmers to learn, share their knowledge, and advance their careers.
- Programmers Heaven.
How do you get answers to coding questions?
10 Sites to Solve All Your Programming Related Questions
- Google Groups.
- Programmers Heaven.
What questions do you need to answer in developing a program concept?
Program Development Questions
- What: What is your concept (key idea, purpose, goal)?
- Internal support: Do you have departmental or institutional approval?
- How: What activities will aid you in reaching this goal?
- Who: Who will direct it?
- Audience: What audience(s) will be served by this program (who, how many, etc.)?
What is the difference between coding and programming?
While coding and programming seem to be synonymous at the front, they are altogether different from each other. While coding means writing codes from one language to another, programming means to program a machine with a given set of instructions to run.
Where can I ask questions online?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
How do you make a question in Python?
“ask a question on python” Code Answer’s
- Question = input(“your question”)
- if Question == (“yes”)
- print (“well done”)
- elif Question == (“no”)
- print (“try again”)
What is output of following code?
5. What is the output of the following code? Explanation: The given input, po, results in an error.
Does chegg help with programming?
Chegg Study Expert Q&A is a great place to find help on problem sets and Programming study guides. Just post a question you need help with, and one of our experts will provide a custom solution. You can also find solutions immediately by searching the millions of fully answered study questions in our archive.
What are the basic programming concepts?
Here are the 5 basic concepts of any programming language:
- Control Structures.
- Data Structures.
What are some coding questions?
String Coding Interview Questions
- How do you print duplicate characters from a string?
- How do you check if two strings are anagrams of each other?
- How do you print the first non-repeated character from a string?
- How can a given string be reversed using recursion?
- How do you check if a string contains only digits?
What should be included in a software question?
This page in a nutshell: To get an answer to your software question, Describe your goal. Describe the problem. The question
- readers don’t know what the goal is.
- readers don’t know what the problem is.
- readers don’t have example source code in which to look for the problem.