- 1 How does Microsoft Partner Program work?
- 2 How do I become a Microsoft Partner Network?
- 3 How much does it cost to be a Microsoft partner?
- 4 How do I choose a Microsoft partner?
- 5 How many Microsoft partners are there?
- 6 How do I find out if a company is Microsoft certified partner?
- 7 What are Microsoft competencies?
- 8 What are Microsoft employee benefits?
- 9 What is Microsoft Silver Partner?
- 10 What is Partner Network?
- 11 How do I become a dynamic 365 partner?
- 12 What do you need to be a Microsoft Gold partner?
- 13 What does being a Microsoft Gold partner mean?
How does Microsoft Partner Program work?
The Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) gives you the widest range of products in the industry and program options to differentiate your business, go to market, and sell your solutions. Join at no cost, then choose how to invest in your partnership with a Microsoft action pack, starter kit, or competency.
How do I become a Microsoft Partner Network?
To join MPN, visit the Microsoft Partner Network website. Once signed up, you will get an MPN ID – your gateway to access all the membership resources and benefits for your partnership with Microsoft.
How much does it cost to be a Microsoft partner?
Annual investment: The Microsoft partner membership is free, but an annual investment is required in all other partnerships. The Action Pack costs $475.00 per year, the Silver membership costs $1850, while the Gold membership costs $5260 annually.
How do I choose a Microsoft partner?
When evaluating a Microsoft partner, ask them what kinds of solutions do they implement the most. Ask them what are the skill sets of their team. Getting these answers will help you get a feel on how well they’ll do the job on implementing the Microsoft solutions that you need.
How many Microsoft partners are there?
The program consists of 64,000 partners, vendors and service providers that build or sell solutions based on Microsoft products.
How do I find out if a company is Microsoft certified partner?
On the website for the vendor (And I have this same vendor in mind) just click on the partner logo, this will open in the microsoft website verifying it.
What are Microsoft competencies?
Microsoft competencies are designed to prepare you to meet your customers’ needs, and to help you attract new customers who are looking for Microsoft-certified solution providers. Join the elite tier of Microsoft partners and stand out from your peers.
What are Microsoft employee benefits?
Enjoy 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick-leave days, 10 paid U.S. holidays, plus two personal days every year. Accommodate your family’s needs with flexible work schedules.
What is Microsoft Silver Partner?
A Microsoft Silver Partner is a firm that provides Microsoft-related products or services while taking part in the Microsoft Partners Network, and who was awarded the Silver Certification on one of the Microsoft competencies after achieving a few requirements and milestones in terms of training, performance, quality of
What is Partner Network?
Partner Network means the Partner’s data center facilities, servers, networking equipment, and host software systems (e.g. virtual firewalls) as employed by the Partner to process or store Personal Data.
How do I become a dynamic 365 partner?
Become a Direct CSP partner with Microsoft:
- Apply for the CSP program on the Microsoft website.
- Once your account has been approved, create a trial account with a login link they send you.
- Sign into the Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement.
- Log into a Microsoft reseller portal and sell to your first client.
What do you need to be a Microsoft Gold partner?
Microsoft Gold Partner Requirements
- Participation in the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) index.
- Five customer references that verify a high standard of service delivery.
- At least Four Microsoft Certified Professionals – two with business – focused competency and two who have passed a technical competency assessment.
What does being a Microsoft Gold partner mean?
A Microsoft Gold-Certified partner is a company that has agreed to collaborate and establish a close working relationship with Microsoft. Having that title means the company who applied itself has earned the highest standards of Microsoft’s widely-recognized partnership program.