- 1 Who participates PI planning?
- 2 What is the product manager’s role in PI planning?
- 3 Who is the content authority for an agile team?
- 4 Which two responsibilities belong to the product owner?
- 5 What happens during Pi planning?
- 6 How do you make pi planning fun?
- 7 What are two primary responsibilities of business owners increment PI planning?
- 8 What must be done to release on demand?
- 9 Does a product owner need to be technical?
- 10 Who does product owner report to?
- 11 Is product owner and product Manager same?
- 12 What are the three key skills required for a product owner?
- 13 Do product owners write user stories?
- 14 What are two different types of enabler stories?
Who participates PI planning?
The PI Planning event is two days of focused planning with all the teams, stakeholders, and product owners/managers in one place to review the program backlog and determine the direction of the business.
What is the product manager’s role in PI planning?
During PI planning, product management presents the vision, roadmap, and highest priority features of the program backlog. Agile teams review what can be achieved based on capacity, dependencies, and technical knowledge. The planning team works together to define the overall objectives for the PI.
Product Manager – Product Manager acts as a Content authority for the Agile Release Train. He is responsible for defining and prioritizing the Program Backlog, To provide the Vision and Roadmap for the Team.
Which two responsibilities belong to the product owner?
Find a Course: The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
What happens during Pi planning?
PI Planning sessions are regularly scheduled events held throughout the year where multiple teams within the same Agile Release Train (ART) meet to align to a shared vision, discuss features, plan the roadmap, and identify cross-team dependencies.
How do you make pi planning fun?
Treasure hunts and scavenger hunts are another fun way to get people working together. Give each team member a list of things to find or do, like visit another team to find program risks and dependencies and determine whether or not they impact the plan being created.
What are two primary responsibilities of business owners increment PI planning?
The importance of the Business Owner’s role during PI planning cannot be overstated. They: Are ready and available to participate in key activities, including the presentation of vision, draft plan review, assigning business value to team PI objectives, and approving final plans.
What must be done to release on demand?
To support a business that wants to release on demand, features must be waiting and verified in production before the business needs them.
Does a product owner need to be technical?
Technical Skills And The Product Owner. One of the most frequently asked questions in our CSPO classes is whether technical knowledge is required in a Product Owner role. The short answer is no, but the long answer is that technical skills are helpful, but not in the way you might think.
Who does product owner report to?
The product owner reports to stakeholders. The scrum.org page about product owners describes how this person is the interface between the scrum team and the rest of the world. Scrum doesn’t mention managers, project leads, etc.
Is product owner and product Manager same?
Simply put, the product manager decides what products to build next, and the product owner helps the development team to build the products.
What are the three key skills required for a product owner?
Here is a list of the essential product owner skills in 2021:
- Analytical Skills. It is the key skill that a product owner can’t survive without.
- Technical Skills.
- Project Management Skill.
- Other Skills.
Do product owners write user stories?
Anyone can write user stories. It’s the product owner’s responsibility to make sure a product backlog of agile user stories exists, but that doesn’t mean that the product owner is the one who writes them. Over the course of a good agile project, you should expect to have user story examples written by each team member.
What are two different types of enabler stories?
Broadly, there are four main types of enabler stories:
- Exploration – often referred to as a ‘spike’.
- Architecture – design a suitable architecture that describes the components in a system and how they relate to each other.
- Infrastructure – perform some work on the solution infrastructure.