- 1 Is the Brave program free?
- 2 What is the Brave program?
- 3 What is Camp cope a lot?
- 4 What is the CBT approach?
- 5 How can I be brave online?
- 6 What is brave browser?
- 7 How can I help my child with anxiety books?
- 8 What ages cope with cats?
- 9 What is cat project?
- 10 What are the 4 steps of cognitive restructuring?
- 11 What are the key elements of CBT?
- 12 What are the 3 types of therapy?
Is the Brave program free?
‘BRAVE’ is a free online treatment program which is based on cognitive behavioural therapy and designed for young people aged 8 to 17 years experiencing anxiety. There is also a supporting program for the young person’s parents.
What is the Brave program?
The BRAVE Program is based on Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and has been running in Australia for over 13 years. Therapy techniques used in this program include: relaxation training, identification of emotions and thoughts, positive self-talk, coping skills, problem solving and graded exposure.
What is Camp cope a lot?
Camp Cope-A-Lot is a 12-module online program for use with children suffering from anxiety. The computer program provides cognitive behavioral therapy techniques (based on the Coping Cat treatment) for 7 to 13 year old children and teens struggling with anxiety and stress.
What is the CBT approach?
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a form of psychological treatment that has been demonstrated to be effective for a range of problems including depression, anxiety disorders, alcohol and drug use problems, marital problems, eating disorders, and severe mental illness.
How can I be brave online?
How to be BRAVE online
- Get Help. If you stand up against radicalisation as a community, your actions will be more powerful and visible.
- Build Tailored Counter-Narratives. Your priority in building counter-narratives should be to sow seeds of doubt.
- Long-term Engagement.
What is brave browser?
On the desktop, Brave Software contends that its browser loads pages three times faster than Google’s Chrome, the world’s No. 1 browser. The speed increases are not surprising. By eliminating ads and ad trackers, Brave downloads much less content from a website than any browser sans an ad-blocking extension.
How can I help my child with anxiety books?
“What to Do When You Worry Too Much” is an interactive self- help book designed to guide 6-12 year olds and their parents through the cognitive-behavioral techniques most often used in the treatment of generalized anxiety.
What ages cope with cats?
As a rough guideline, the Coping Cat program is recommended for youth ages 7 to 13. For older youth (13 to 17 years) we suggest the C.A. T. project (Kendall, Choudhury, Hudson, & Webb, 2002).
What is cat project?
The C.A.T. Project is a 16-session program for adolescents with anxiety. It is cognitive-behavioral in nature, and provides psychoeducation and requires exposure tasks. The program provides education about anxiety, skills for identifying and managing anxiety, and an approach to face one’s fears and develop mastery.
What are the 4 steps of cognitive restructuring?
How to Use Cognitive Restructuring
- Step 1: Calm Yourself. If you’re still upset or stressed by the thoughts you want to explore, you may find it hard to concentrate on using the tool.
- Step 2: Identify the Situation.
- Step 3: Analyze Your Mood.
- Step 4: Identify Automatic Thoughts.
- Step 5: Find Objective Supportive Evidence.
What are the key elements of CBT?
CBT is a treatment approach that provides us with a way of understanding our experience of the world, enabling us to make changes if we need to. It does this by dividing our experience into four central components: thoughts (cognitions), feelings (emotions), behaviors and physiology (your biology).
What are the 3 types of therapy?
Different approaches to psychotherapy
- Psychoanalysis and psychodynamic therapies. This approach focuses on changing problematic behaviors, feelings, and thoughts by discovering their unconscious meanings and motivations.
- Behavior therapy.
- Cognitive therapy.
- Humanistic therapy.
- Integrative or holistic therapy.