- 1 Why can’t I download shows on BBC iPlayer?
- 2 How do I download BBC iPlayer Programmes?
- 3 Is there a limit on BBC iPlayer downloads?
- 4 Where is the download button on BBC iPlayer?
- 5 Can you download BBC iPlayer Programmes to watch offline?
- 6 Why is my BBC iPlayer not working?
- 7 Why can’t I download iPlayer Programmes on my IPAD?
- 8 How do I download BBC iPlayer to my IPAD?
- 9 Can you record BBC iPlayer Programmes?
- 10 Can BBC tell if I watch iPlayer?
- 11 Can you watch BBC iPlayer on 2 devices?
- 12 How do I download BBC iPlayer on ps5?
Why can’t I download shows on BBC iPlayer?
Make sure you’re using the latest version of the BBC iPlayer Downloads application. Open the application, go to Settings, and click Check for Updates. Use the Retry button. This will attempt to fix the download (without downloading it anew).
How do I download BBC iPlayer Programmes?
How do I download programmes on a mobile or tablet?
- Find the episode you want to download.
- Tap Download underneath the programme description.
- Tap on Menu > Downloads > Queue to see the progress of your downloads.
Is there a limit on BBC iPlayer downloads?
How long can I keep programmes I’ve downloaded? They’re available for the same amount of time as they are on the BBC iPlayer website or app. If a programme is available for 30 days, you’ll have until the end of that same 30-day period to watch the download.
You’ll find the download option underneath the playback area. Note: If you want to download a signed programme or a programme with audio description, make sure you’ve selected the correct version of the programme.
Can you download BBC iPlayer Programmes to watch offline?
You can download programmes from BBC iPlayer to watch anywhere, whether you’re at home or on the go. So even if you’re miles from WiFi, or your broadband’s buffering, you can still enjoy your favourite shows.
Why is my BBC iPlayer not working?
If BBC iPlayer is failing or struggling to load on your connected TV, we recommend: ensuring your TV’s firmware/system is up to date. trying a factory reset. working through all of the steps in our Troubleshooting problems on connected TVs and games consoles page.
Why can’t I download iPlayer Programmes on my IPAD?
Seeing a Download Failed message on the BBC iPlayer or BBC iPlayer Kids app on your mobile or tablet? Close the app completely and then re-open it. For some people, this has allowed the download to complete in full. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
How do I download BBC iPlayer to my IPAD?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Search for BBC iPlayer.
- Select the Install button on the screen and the app should begin to download straight away.
- Once downloaded you’ll be given the option to Open: tap this to bring you straight to the BBC iPlayer app.
Can you record BBC iPlayer Programmes?
For that, you’ll need the BBC iPlayer Downloads desktop app. It’s available free from the website and works roughly in the same way as downloading from within the app. You can record whole series of your favourite programmes on the desktop app.
Can BBC tell if I watch iPlayer?
If you would like to see what BBC iPlayer use is associated with your BBC account, you can request a copy of your BBC account data using your BBC account sign in details. This will include information on which programmes have been viewed and when.
Can you watch BBC iPlayer on 2 devices?
Yes, on most TVs you can. Here’s how: Open the BBC iPlayer app and sign in to your own account. Click the Switch User icon at the top right of the screen.
How do I download BBC iPlayer on ps5?
How do I install BBC iPlayer on PlayStation?
- Turn on your PlayStation console.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the PlayStation Network.
- Under TV/Video services select My Channels and then BBC iPlayer.