- 1 How do I reset my sleep number remote?
- 2 How do I program my Sleep Number adjustable base remote?
- 3 How do I get my sleep number remote to work?
- 4 Can I inflate Sleep Number bed without remote?
- 5 Why is my Sleep Number bed not adjusting?
- 6 What is the fill button on Sleep Number remote?
- 7 What is the button on the side of my Sleep Number bed?
- 8 Do Sleep Number bed adjust up and down?
- 9 Can I control my sleep number bed with my phone?
- 10 What does ER mean on my sleep number bed remote?
- 11 How do I figure out my Sleep Number?
How do I reset my sleep number remote?
How to complete a factory reset
- Make sure all parts of your bed are plugged in before you start.
- Use remote shortcut to get to factory reset: Press and hold the up arrow, down arrow and Enter button until remote asks if you’d like to reset to factory settings, select yes.
- Follow the guided steps in the remote.
How do I program my Sleep Number adjustable base remote?
- Make sure your adjustable base is plugged in.
- Press and release the “Learn” button on the side of the power box.
- Press and hold the Head Up arrow and Flat remote buttons for 10 seconds, or until the remote display blinks and the LED light on the power box starts flashing.
How do I get my sleep number remote to work?
Sleep Number DualTemp™ Layer Remote
- Remove the batteries from the remote.
- Unplug and plug in the Heating and Cooling Fan.
- Important: Unplug and plug in the actual fan, not a surge protector or power strip.
- Within 60 seconds, insert two AA batteries.
- Name your remote, so you know which DualTemp Layer it controls.
Can I inflate Sleep Number bed without remote?
Can you inflate a Sleep Number bed without the remote? Yes, use the SleepIQ app on your phone to do it without the remote.
Why is my Sleep Number bed not adjusting?
Check both sides of the bed in the SleepIQ app. Each sleeper can choose to turn Responsive Air on or off for their side of the bed. If you have a FlexFit adjustable base, keep in mind Responsive Air will not make adjustments when the head or foot of your FlexFit adjustable base is elevated above the snore position.
Using the remote control that came with your Sleep Number bed, inflate the air chamber. Press and hold the ” fill ” button to inflate both chambers to 100. After you complete the setup process, you can adjust the bed to your Sleep Number of choice.
The Favorite button is a feature available with all Sleep Number 360® smart FlexFit™ adjustable bases. It allows you to easily return your base to flat without having to open the SleepIQ app or mess with a remote in the middle of the night.
Do Sleep Number bed adjust up and down?
People with back problems or medical issues that require them to sit up at different points love the flexibility of Sleep Number beds. They can adjust the firmness of their bed for a couple of nights if needed and can raise/lower the head of their bed with a FlexFit Adjustable Base depending on their current needs.
Can I control my sleep number bed with my phone?
SleepIQ technology is compatible with most Android phones and tablets equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and running Android 6 or later. Turn on Bluetooth in your device settings and turn on location services for the SleepIQ app. Location services must be enabled to allow the SleepIQ app to pair with your bed.
What does ER mean on my sleep number bed remote?
When ER or EO is displayed, it means there is a communication failure between the Firmness Control system’s base unit (pump) and the remote. If it is receiving power and the remote still reads E or ER, please contact us.
How do I figure out my Sleep Number?
Find your setting with your remote
- Press the Home button.
- Select Sleep Number.
- Press the Favorite button.
- Select Find Your Sleep Number.
- Select Continue.
- The remote will guide you through finding your Sleep Number® setting.