- 1 What is SQTP in TCS?
- 2 What is TCS program?
- 3 What is TCS transcend?
- 4 Does TCS provide training for freshers?
- 5 Is TCS job stressful?
- 6 Is TCS good for employees?
- 7 Is TCS Xplore mandatory for joining?
- 8 Does TCS provide personal loan?
- 9 What are the benefits for TCS employees?
- 10 How can I double my salary in TCS?
- 11 What do we do in TCS?
- 12 Does TCS provide employee food?
- 13 How long is TCS training for freshers?
- 14 Does TCS provide food facility?
What is SQTP in TCS?
SQTP ( Serial Quick Turn Programming ) is used to program a unique serial number into each device. This number can be used as an entry code, password, or ID number. When programming the same device for multiple times, the Program Memory is changing accordingly at every pass count.
What is TCS program?
The TCS goIT Student Technology Awareness Program inspires the workforce of the future. With the goIT program, our goal is to demystify computer science and help students gain the skills and confidence required to pursue STEM degrees—and become tomorrow’s technology leaders. goIT is an experiential, immersive program.
What is TCS transcend?
Transcend Creative Services (TCS) Private Limited is a leading service provider for global information technology, publishing and corporate clients. Our mission is to surpass the expectations of our global customers in all respects, including quality, efficiency, business impact, and value.
Does TCS provide training for freshers?
TCS has its own training program for new joinees that is held at various training centers across India. This program lasts for a period of 3 months and happens in three phases.
Is TCS job stressful?
Majority of the respondents are satisfied with the incentive system of TCS. The study shows there is high level of inter and intra departmental co-operation in TCS 3. The study finds out, the fear of job security is the major reason for stress, followed by Suspension and then transfer.
Is TCS good for employees?
About 16% of employees voted TCS for providing a favourable and healthy work environment. Colleagues are the people with whom you spend most of your time at workplace. About 15% of the respondents say that it is one of the major reasons they are associated with TCS.
Is TCS Xplore mandatory for joining?
It’s not mandatory, but before 30th April you need to score well for incentives.
Does TCS provide personal loan?
TCS employees can apply for a personal loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh at the click of a button.
What are the benefits for TCS employees?
TCS employee benefits and perks
- Job Security.
- Insurance – Reimbursement o up to of 6,000 Rs for medical bills and up to 2,00,000 rupees for hospitalization.
- Corporate Discounts – Discounts on Starbucks coffee, medicines, hotels, restaurants, electronic items, flight tickets, air conditioners, etc.
How can I double my salary in TCS?
TCS fresh hires can double their salary if they pass an internal
- Technology giant Tata Consultancy Services has launched TCS National Qualifier Tests (TNQT) — for both campus freshers and experienced employees.
- This will help employees attain higher salary packages and promotions in their job roles.
What do we do in TCS?
TCS and its 67 subsidiaries provide a wide range of information technology-related products and services including application development, business process outsourcing, capacity planning, consulting, enterprise software, hardware sizing, payment processing, software management, and technology education services.
Does TCS provide employee food?
TCS Free Lunch or Snacks.
How long is TCS training for freshers?
It is around 3 months long training program for making college graduates to industry ready resources and it is help at various tcs training centers across India. In ILP, along with learning technical things, you will enjoy many personal grooming activities.
Does TCS provide food facility?
yes TCS provide this facility. It is not free of cost.