- 1 Where in program ALV grid control is created?
- 2 What is ALV grid in SAP?
- 3 How do you create ALV report in oops in ABAP?
- 4 How do I add a row to ALV grid?
- 5 What is the ALV?
- 6 How do I show a checkbox in ALV report?
- 7 What is the difference between ALV list display and grid display?
- 8 What is BDC ABAP?
- 9 What is BAPI SAP?
- 10 How does OOPS ALV handle double click event?
- 11 How do I create an interactive file in ALV?
- 12 How is event handled in OO ALV?
- 13 How do I add a delete button in ALV?
Where in program ALV grid control is created?
You need to create a screen 100 for calling it, and in the Element list of the sceen supply OK_CODE of type OK & in the layout, place a Custom – control with name DILEEP_TEST1. Then activate modules STATUS_0100 and USER_COMMAND_0100 in the flow logic.
What is ALV grid in SAP?
The ALV Grid Control uses the SAP context menu to integrate standard functions. This documentation focuses on using the ALV Grid Control in the SAP GUI for the Windows (TM) Environment or the SAP GUI for the Java (TM) Environment.
How do you create ALV report in oops in ABAP?
Follow the steps to create an OOPS ALV in SAP ABAP:
- Create an object of class CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER and class CL_GUI_ALV_GRID.
- Populate internal table.
- Call screen in which you want to display the list.
- Create Custom Container from layout lab.
- Call method of class CL_GUI_ALV_GRID and pass the required parameters.
How do I add a row to ALV grid?
Sometimes we need to assign some default values when we create a new row in a grid using standard ALV Append row button. In our scenario we will see how to assign default values to Airline Code (CARRID), Flight Connection Number (CONNID) and Flight date (FLDATE) when a new row is created.
What is the ALV?
Use. The SAP List Viewer ( ALV ) is an integrated element of the ABAP Objects programming environment. It allows application developers to quickly implement the display of structured datasets by providing three different ALV tools, one each for the display of: Simple and two-dimensional tables.
How do I show a checkbox in ALV report?
To Display the checkboxes in the ALV report output and to capture the user checkbox values. data: fieldcatalog type slis_t_fieldcat_alv with header line, gd_layout type slis_layout_alv. constants: c_x type char1 value ‘ X’.
What is the difference between ALV list display and grid display?
ALV LIST is Display Only. ALV Grid Can Be made EDITABLE for entry purpose. In alv grid, these options are possible, but not in alv list.
What is BDC ABAP?
SAP BDC stands for batch data communication and it is a technique using with legacy data or data loading in to SAP system which is not updated in the SAP systems. Programmer has to write a batch input program to format the entire incoming data into a BDC table. SAP simplifies the entire process by using BDC Recording.
What is BAPI SAP?
Use. BAPIs ( Business Application Programming Interface ) are specific methods for SAP business objects, which are stored in the Business Object Repository (BOR) of the SAP system and are used for carrying out particular business tasks.
How does OOPS ALV handle double click event?
OO ALV USING CUSTOM CONTAINER WITH DOUBLE CLICK EVENT
- TYPES: BEGIN OF tab,
- carrid TYPE spfli-carrid, connid TYPE spfli-connid,
- SELECT-OPTIONS: s_carr FOR wa_spfli-carrid.
- CLASS HANDLE_EVENT DEFINITION.
- FOR EVENT DOUBLE_CLICK OF CL_GUI_ALV_GRID IMPORTING e_row.
- endmodule. ”
How do I create an interactive file in ALV?
Interactive ALV Reports
- Step-3 Create a Form…. EndForm with 2 Formal Parameters.
- Step-4 Write below down the code in sub routine.
- Step-5 In the Sub routine Call the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display Secondary ALV.
- Step-6 Finally export the events into internal table to the REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.
How is event handled in OO ALV?
Events in oops ALV
- define a class for event handling.
- define a method for a particular event in that class and then implement that class.
- create object for that class.
- register the event by using set_handler.
click on GUI Status –> Copy. Enter your Z program name and the name you what for this status – you can keep it as ‘STANDARD’ to be simple. Then you can edit the new status to add or delete buttons. This will also bring in the standard SAP ALV functionality such as sorting/subtotaling etc