- 1 How do I reprogram my Eclipse radio?
- 2 How do I unlock my Eclipse radio?
- 3 How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Eclipse radio?
- 4 How can I control my car radio with my phone?
- 5 How do I reset my Mitsubishi Eclipse radio?
- 6 How do I change my car radio from Japanese to English?
- 7 How do I mirror my iPhone to my car stereo?
- 8 How can I add Bluetooth to my car without aux?
How do I reprogram my Eclipse radio?
How to Reset an Eclipse Stereo
- Remove the faceplate of the stereo. With most Eclipse stereos, look in the bottom left of the faceplate for a button that releases the faceplate.
- Look on the front of the stereo for a small button.
- Press the button with the tip of a ballpoint pen.
How do I unlock my Eclipse radio?
You must be inside the Eclipse in order to unlock the radio’s security system.
- Insert the key in the ignition.
- Press the radio’s “On” and “Screen/Text” buttons at the same time and hold both down until “SEC” appears on the radio’s screen.
- Press the “Open” button on the front of the radio.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Eclipse radio?
In the BT Audio Setting selection mode, select “Connect” by pressing the [ ] or [ ] button. Press the [ENTER] button. The “Waiting” message appears on the display. Press the [ /BAND] button to change the portable device to be connected.
How can I control my car radio with my phone?
Just use an 1/8″ to 1/8″ auxiliary cable (available at RadioShack or any electronics store) and connect it from your phone’s headphone jack to the car stereo’s aux input. Some cars come with bluetooth built into the stereo, and if your car has it, check the owner’s manual to find out how to pair it with your phone.
How do I reset my Mitsubishi Eclipse radio?
1) Place the radio on in the OFF mode. 2) Use your car for around an hour, go for a drive down the country side roads. 3) After a hour, the radio will reset itself and will now say Code.
- Pop the hood.
- Get a socket wrench.
- Pull the red positive cable from the battery.
How do I change my car radio from Japanese to English?
How to Change Japanese Car Navigation to English
- Step 1: Switch Off the Vehicle. The first thing you need to do is turn off the vehicle.
- Step 2: Browse Through the Menu.
- Step 3: Locate the Language Button.
- Step 4: Check the Navigation System.
- Tip 1: Use Google Translate.
- Tip 2: Bring Your Vehicle to a Service Center.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my car stereo?
Way 2: Wireless Connection:
- Make sure that your car is compatible with a wireless CarPlay feature.
- On your iPhone, turn your Bluetooth on and pair it with your car.
- To connect successfully, go to your iPhone’s Settings > General > CarPlay then select your Car to mirror your iPhone to your Car’s Screen.
How can I add Bluetooth to my car without aux?
If your car or radio doesn’t have an auxiliary input, you’ll be better off with an FM transmitter. Effectively, the FM transmitter of today is a Bluetooth receiver, but instead of sending the audio to the stereo via an auxiliary cable, it broadcasts it over an open FM radio frequency.