- 1 How do you program a RM remote?
- 2 How do you program a RM v301 remote?
- 3 How do I program a universal remote without a code?
- 4 Are remote control codes universal?
- 5 How do I find the code for my universal remote?
- 6 How do you pair a universal remote?
- 7 What are the codes for a One For All universal remote?
- 8 How do you find out your TV code?
- 9 Can a universal remote work with a digital converter box?
How do you program a RM remote?
On the receiver remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button. NOTE: It may be necessary to use the tip of a ball point pen of a paper clip to press the RM SET UP button. While holding the RM SET UP button, press and release the TV button. Release the RM SET UP button.
How do you program a RM v301 remote?
- Press the S (set) button and release it.
- Press the CBL/SAT, RCVR, or DVD button.
- Press and release the stop button (it’s the button with a white square in the middle)
- Press and release on of the following buttons.
- Press and release the ENT button.
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
To program your universal remote without a code you will need to:
- Hold down the SET button and while pressing the number 0 (zero) button of your remote control four times.
- The light of the remote control (usually red) will have been lit steadily.
Are remote control codes universal?
The codes are the universal defaults for that particular TV, DVR, DVD or VCR. Whether your universal remote control is made by GE, Sony, RCA or Philips, the codes will work if programmed correctly.
How do I find the code for my universal remote?
Your remote control model number is usually listed inside the battery compartment or on the back of the remote. HELPFUL TIP: If your remote control uses a 3 digit setup code, simply drop the first zero from any remote code you find on our site that is 4 digits.
How do you pair a universal remote?
Press and hold the corresponding DEVICE and POWER buttons on the remote at the same time. Wait until the power button comes on and then release both buttons. Pointing the remote at the TV or another device, press the Power button on the remote and wait 2 seconds.
What are the codes for a One For All universal remote?
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes
- APEX – 0214 0216 0215 0401.
- GOLDSTAR – 0004 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156.
- LG – 0004 0050 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156.
- PANASONIC – 0171 0148 0054 0170 0062 0374 0381 0437 0950 0003 0070.
- SONY – 0128 0013 0002 0071 0380.
How do you find out your TV code?
Find the code Go to Settings. Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV.
Can a universal remote work with a digital converter box?
A: You can use your universal remote with almost anything connected to your TV. You can control your Blu-ray, DVD, VCR,DVR, cable box, satellite, digital converter box, streaming devices and more.